The center offers an MBA Fellows Program for second-year students interested in digital technology and its broad impact on business today. Through this program, selected Tuck MBAs gain:
- Unique networking opportunities with the center's visitors, including executives visiting a number of technology related classes;
- A deeper understanding of the impact of digital strategies in business today by working with center faculty; and
- An opportunity to pursue areas of particular interest to them.
Fellows are chosen at the end of their first year at Tuck. They submit a letter of interest, together with a resume, and are selected in a competitive process that includes an interview. If chosen, specific activities fellows can avail themselves of are:
- Hosting center-affiliated visiting executives;
- Writing cases;
- Pursuing independent studies;
- Assisting in research projects;
- Proposing and pulling together events such as Tech@Tuck;
- Attending key technology events through the center;
- Driving the development of Radio Tuck;
- Serving as center liaisons to fellow MBAs and ambassadors to the rest of the greater Tuck and Dartmouth community.
If you are interested in applying to become an MBA Fellow and working with the center, announcement of the application opportunity is usually made in late April for the next year.