The Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurship exists because of the generous support of Tuck and Dartmouth alumni.
During the past few years, a steady increase in the number of media inquiries, website hits, and requests from industry professionals for Center publications and assistance suggest that the Center is gaining prominence and producing value.
Your gift will allow us to continue and expand our activities such as:
- Sponsoring surveys on key issues and best practices
- Hosting industry leadership and alumni conferences
- Providing merit scholarships to high potential applicants to Tuck's MBA Program
- Involving students through the Center Fellows Program and the Dartmouth Endowment Fellows Program
- Assisting Tuck MBAs in securing the best jobs
- Hiring research support to complete special project requests by our constituents
- Expanding our website with audio and video clips of interviews with industry leaders and experts
- Growing the Center's endowment fund
Your tax deductible contribution may be made by check or credit card. You can make your check to "Dartmouth College Tuck School" and mail it to the attention of the Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurship, Tuck School, 100 Tuck Hall, Hanover, NH 03755.
Gifts to the Center will not be included in Tuck Annual Giving or the Dartmouth College Fund but will be acknowledged in the Tuck Report of Annual Giving.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Colin Blaydon at email@example.com or (603) 646-3160.
Please let us know how we can be of assistance with your projects.
Thank you very much.